Italy is the cradle of art and culture. Its cities are a heaven for lovers of city tourism. Many factors make have heard about Italy for its art and culture. It has been the base of many human activities in prehistoric times, so many archaeological remains have been found in different regions. There are so many artistic treasures and they are distributed throughout the country that really can be considered a gallery of outdoor art.
Here are some reasons to learn Italian:
* It's easy: the Italian is so easy to learn that in a few months you will get to understand and speak in a good level.
* Italian is spoken everywhere: everywhere there is an Italian.
* Culture, Fashion, Food: Italy is a leader in many areas that have high quality, from fashion, art, history, culture, through sport, tourism, ie speak Italian permitted to enter these worlds and to understand them better.
* If you choose to learn Italian in Italy, you can immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere.
* By learning Italian in Italy, you'll find festivals, but also to Carnival, and popular and secular celebrations.
0039 - You can buy phone cards to save on international calls.
230V/50Hz Two round pins.
Tap water is drinkable in Italy, but it is recommended to drink bottled water.
The legal driving age is 18.
The legal age is 16.
Ban on smoking in public places.
Laws of the country
Students must comply with Italian law at all times during your stay. The breach of the law could result in arrest by the police and even imprisonment.
Students must be in possession of health insurance, accident and travel while attending one of our programs.