France is the largest country in Western Europe, and occupies about one-fifth of the European Union. The country offers a spectacular array of scenery, from the Alps to the Pyrenees, through the attractive river valleys of the Loire, Rhône and Dordogne and the plains of Normandy and the Atlantic coast; attractions include historical interests, cultural, artistic and archaeological sites, and make France an unforgettable experience to discover.
French cuisine is internationally recognized and who visits France can not stop enjoy it. It is a country inhabited by people who love good gourmet cuisine, distinctive attention in the public spaces and customs.
If you're interested in learning French there´s nothing better that to do it in France. Here are some reasons so you will not think twice:
* More than 200 million people speak French in the five continents.
* The language of culture. French is the international language of cuisine, fashion, theater, visual art, dance and architecture. Knowing French opens, in the original, to the great texts of French and Francophone literature, but also to movies and music.
* Knowledge of French opens the doors of French companies in France, as abroad, in all French-speaking countries (Canada, Switzerland, Belgium and Africa). France is the fifth biggest economy.
* French is a language that is easy to learn.
* It is the language of the three host cities of the European institutions: Strasbourg, Brussels and Luxembourg.
* Expand knowledge, learning just one language is not enough.
0033 - You can buy phone cards to save on international calls.
230V/50Hz (plug type E, round pins)
Tap water is drinkable in France. It is common to ask for "eau de Garrafe".
The legal driving age is 18 years.
The legal age is 16.
Ban on smoking in public places.
Laws of the country
Students must comply with German law at all times during your stay. Failure to comply with the law could result in arrest by the police and even imprisonment.
Students must be in possession of health insurance, accident and travel while attending one of our programs.