The Maltese archipelago which is made up of three main islands namely Malta, Gozo and Comino is situated in the heart of the Mediterranean sea, between the South of Italy and North Africa.
Whatever the reason you have to learn English, you will never regret to have done it. English is one of the most widely language spoken around the world as well as the most taught. Many people learn English as their foreign or second language and it is the lingua franca of business. If you learn English in Malta, you will be able to get ahead professionally. Employers usually value their employees who handle many foreign languages. The following list shows some of the main reason why learn English language is very important today:
* Many books, newspapers, airports and air-traffic control, technology, sports, pop music and advertising have the English as the dominant language.
* In general, the universal language on the Internet is the English.
* The majority of the electronically stored information around the world is in English.
* English is one of the easiest languages to learn and to use for its simple alphabet, easy words, short words and easy plurals.
* You can travel to any English speaking country without the need of have a translator. Usually, if you don't know the language your trip would be hard and maybe you wouldn't enjoy it.
* Nowadays in the competitive job market it is necessary to speak English. So if you learn English you will have a better chance of getting a job that pays more.
* Learn English will help you to communicate with relatives, in-laws or friends who speak a different language. English is also helpful if you are going to move to a different country because it is a “global language”.
* A lot of educational information is in English; therefore to have access to this material or maybe communicate with other students it is necessary to have knowledge of English.
* It is necessary to learn English if you are planning to study at a foreign university or school. Usually many educational institutions will provide you preparatory courses to improve your English language skills but you have to have at least a medium level of knowledge.
Telephone Country Code
(356) - You can buy phone cards with balance are very practical and easy to use.
230 V; 50Hz - 3-pin plug
Tap water is drinkable in Malta but it is advisable to drink bottled water.
Legal age for driving is 18.
Legal age for drinking is 17.
The legal age for smoking in Malta is 16 years. Smoking in enclosed public places is illegal.
Students must abide the country law at all times during their stay. Breach of the law could result in arrest by the police and even imprisonment.
Students must have adequate health, accident and travel insurance while attending any of our programmes.