Canada has an area of nearly ten million km2 and if I had to choose one word to summarize the greatness of the country, it would be, without doubt, landscapes. Undoubtedly his natural estate is the country's strongest attractive: lakes, hundreds of parks and spectacular mountains. The winter pastime is to go skiing with ski areas for different levels and different budgets. Whistler, Banff, Mont Tremblant and Mount St. Anne are the places with largest mountains and with most height. In summer the weather is hot, people engaged in outdoor activities: sailing, waterskiing, tennis, golf...
Canada is a bilingual country where people speak French and English. Whatever is the reason you have to learn English, you will never regret to have done it. English is one of the most widely language spoken around the world as well as the most taught. Many people learn English as their foreign or second language and it is the lingua franca of business. If you learn English in Ireland, you will be able to get ahead professionally. Employers usually value their employees who handle many foreign languages. The following list shows some of the main reason why learn English language is very important today:
* Many books, newspapers, airports and air-traffic control, technology, sports, pop music and advertising have the English as the dominant language.
* In general, the universal language on the Internet is the English.
* The majority of the electronically stored information around the world is in English.
* English is one of the easiest languages to learn and to use for its simple alphabet, easy words, short words and easy plurals.
* You can travel to any English speaking country without the need of have a translator. Usually, if you don't know the language your trip would be hard and maybe you wouldn't enjoy it.
* Nowadays in the competitive job market it is necessary to speak English. So if you learn English you will have a better chance of getting a job that pays more.
* Learn English will help you to communicate with relatives, in-laws or friends who speak a different language. English is also helpful if you are going to move to a different country because it is a “global language”.
* A lot of educational information is in English; therefore to have access to this material or maybe communicate with other students it is necessary to have knowledge of English.
* It is necessary to learn English if you are planning to study at a foreign university or school. Usually many educational institutions will provide you preparatory courses to improve your English language skills but you have to have at least a medium level of knowledge.
Country telphone code
001 - You can buy phone cards to save on international calls.
120v/60Hz Two blades, plug type A
You can drink tap water, but it is always recommended to drink bottled water.
In Canada the legal drinking age varies by state, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec all fit at the age of 18 years, the remainder to 19.
If you want to smoke in Canada, you must do it in outdoor locations. No smoking in public places like shopping centers, transport, offices and restaurants.
Laws of the country
Students must comply with the laws of Canada at all times during your stay. Failure to comply with the law could result in arrest by the police and even imprisonment.
Students must be in possession of health insurance, accident and travel while atienten one of our programs.